SwimSeal was developed by ENT surgeons as a solution to preventing water-related ear problems rather than the cost and inconvenience of treating them. They are the drops that stop painful ears caused by exposure to water.
SwimSeal is applied before exposure to water.
- It is a unique formulation, containing Australian tea tree oil, that coats the lining of the ear canal creating a natural, waterproof barrier.
- It prevents trapped water that can lead to discomfort and ear infections.
- It leaves the ear naturally and should be reapplied as needed.
- Applying 2-3 drops to each ear before swimming, diving, surfing, showering, hairwashing and any water exposure will protect your ears by avoiding harmful trapped water.
- The proven effective protection for your ears. Patented and made in the UK. Each bottle is good for around 100 applications - very cost-effective.
- Lining the ear canal with this waterproof coating avoids water-related discomfort, pain and helps to avoid problems such as swimmers ear.
- No build up in the ear, and unlike ear plugs will not affect hearing or balance- no discomfort
- Contains no alcohol: will not sting, irritate or damage the delicate skin inside the ears - good for all ages from 6 months
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
• Mobicred is a simple & convenient credit facility that allows you to safely shop online. You will need a mobicred account to pay with this method. Go to mobicred.co.za to find out more.