In the first few days after delivery, breasts can become engorged with excess milk. Mothers find it convenient to collect and store their breast milk for later use. These pre-sterilised ready to use storage bags are ideal for storing & freezing excess expressed breast milk for future use.
- The 25 Breast Milk Storage Bags are pre-sterilised (unless opened).
- Write on panel for easy identification and dating.
- Convenient pour spout with easy stand base.
- Extra strong easy zip lock seal, leak-proof bag can hold up to 150ml of expressed breast milk.
- Express breast milk, using the Snookums Manual or Electric Breast Pump.
- Wash hands well with soap and water before handling the pre-sterilised bag.
- Inspect bags before use and dispose of if damaged.
- For your reference, mark each bag with name, date and time when you expressed the milk.
- Tear open horizontally along perforated edge, at the top, in direction of the arrowhead.
- Hold opened bag with one hand and use the other hand to pour freshly expressed breast milk into the bag slowly, not filling the bag beyond 150ml.
- Before sealing bag, squeeze out air and use fingers to zip close the bag.
- For best results, keep the bag upright, in separate hard sided container until the milk has frozen.
- Store breast milk bag in the back of the fridge for 24 hours or back of freezer for 3 months.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.