- PPSU stands for the type of high-quality, medical-grade plastic that these bottles are made from. Perfect for a high level of usage, PPSU bottles are the ‘gold standard’ of plastic baby bottles.
- Pigeon’s range of wide neck feeding bottles now include the highly acclaimed Softouch™ Peristaltic PLUS™ teat – the result of extensive research in latching, peristaltic movement and swallowing.
- The Softouch™ Peristaltic PLUS™ teat aims to be the closest teat to a mother’s nipple to reduce nipple confusion and promote easy bottle feeding. Includes an M Teat.
- The M teat tip is a cross-cut or Y-cut, meaning no milk will drip out without your baby actively sucking.
- When your baby does suck, the cross-cut opens like petals of a flower allowing as much milk to flow through as the strength of your baby’s suck.
- This is why this style of teat is often called a Variable cut.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
• Mobicred is a simple & convenient credit facility that allows you to safely shop online. You will need a mobicred account to pay with this method. Go to mobicred.co.za to find out more.