Pigeon Peristaltic Nipple was designed based on advanced nursing research and study to provide the best for mothers and babies. Now Pigeon has extended its Peristaltic Nipple series with the addition of medium (M) and large (L) sizes to meet the myriad of needs of mothers and babies. It is always recommended that mothers select proper hole sizes that enable baby to have the ideal feeding time of 10 to 15 minutes during each feed.
S is recommended for newborns up to three months old - slow flow
M is recommended for two to three months old - variable flow
Y is recommended for 2 to 3 months old - variable flow
L is recommended for older babies beyond M and Y sizes - fast flow
What's in the box:
x 2 Peristaltic Nipple
- Teat section has an "accordion-like" portion that enables it to stretch in response to the peristaltic movement of the baby's tongue
- At Pigeon, we believe that stretchability is the most important function of an artificial nipple in encouraging baby's natural suckling
- Ultra-Soft Silicone
- The nipple's surface is very soft, yet it does not collapse easily. Made from thick ultra-soft silicone material, the nipple has similar elasticity to that of a mother's actual breast
- The dome-like shape makes baby's mouth open naturally, supports its mouth softly and fits its lips gently
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
• Mobicred is a simple & convenient credit facility that allows you to safely shop online. You will need a mobicred account to pay with this method. Go to mobicred.co.za to find out more.