Lulla doll is a soother and sleep companion for preemies, babies, toddlers and beyond. It imitates closeness to a caregiver at rest with its soft feel and soothing sounds of real-life breathing and heartbeat. Lulla plays for 12 hours to provide comfort all night long. The doll is machine washable and comes with 2 AA batteries.
- Lulla is loved by thousands of parents and children and used in homes and hospitals worldwide.
- Designed in Iceland and inspired by scientific research on closeness, sleep and well-being - the Lulla doll was in development for three years with the help of doctors, nurses, psychologists, parents and babies.
- The fabric is soft and durable with embroidered facial features and heart. Designed to take on the caregivers smells. Velcro straps found in the back pocket allow Lulla to be attached to the outside of a cot.
- When the chest is pressed, Lulla plays a real-life recording of the breathing and heartbeat of a mother at rest.
- Using the advice of doctors, midwives, psychologists and parents, the creation of Lulla took many years. Research tells us that babies and toddlers prefer to look at things that have human facial features. The New Generation Lulla's are now available in three colours.
- The outer layer of the Lulla doll is made from a soft natural cotton blend. The doll is machine washable at warm temperatures, making it safer for small babies with underdeveloped immune and respiratory systems.
- The doll can absorb scent from caregivers if they first keep it close to their skin before giving it to their child for added feeling of comfort and security.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.